Why BOOKS & LEMONADE?

I named my blog Books & Lemonade because I think one of the most relaxing things is sitting outside reading a good book and drinking some ice-cold lemonade ;)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finally.... Guess the Title Contest #3!

I know it has been too long. So now here it is. Your third chance at a Guess the Title contest. If you have not played before, the rules are simple:

I will post a quote/line from a random book on my bookshelf. Your job is to guess the title of the book from which the quote/line came from. I will post ten book titles and one of them will be correct. If you know the answer, great, post it in the comments below! If not, take a guess! If more than one person answers correctly, I will pick randomly. And if no one answers correctly... Well, I guess I epic failed.

The prize will be a homemade-on-Gimp picture award to post on your blog if you so choose to do so. Again, I am sorry I have no other prizes except for your pride :)

*Hint: the correct book title for this quote/line below DID NOT come from a book mentioned in my last Guess the Title contest. That will eliminate four titles. But, you will have to find the last contest in the archives and see which ones they are.*

Here we go!

"You've got a five-thousand-dollar Nikon around your neck!" [She] yelled back. "Get out of the line, bozo!" 


And here are your titles to choose from (All of which are recommended reads!):
-Geek Magnet by Kieran Scott
-Don't Judge A Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
-Avalon High by Meg Cabot
-The A-List by Zoey Dean
-Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
-Leap Day by Wendy Mass
-Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
-Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
-My Little Phony by Lisi Harrison
-The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Guess away and good luck! The contest ends a week from today, September 1. Until then, happy reading! (I'm back to reading Shiver, which got interrupted by My Little Phony haha)

3 comments:

  1. Hm... I'm guessing it's The A-List? I think I've read that line there... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go with..."Geek Magnet" by Kieran Scott. This is a guess, by the way. :P

    ReplyDelete