Why BOOKS & LEMONADE?

I named my blog Books & Lemonade because I think one of the most relaxing things is sitting outside reading a good book and drinking some ice-cold lemonade ;)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My First WoW!

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


So, for my very first WoW, I am going crazy wanting this book. It does not come out until August 31, and it is the next in a series I am absolutely addicted to. Its...


Private # 12, Vanished by Kate Brian (aka Kieran Scott)! The cliffhanger at the end of the last Private book was CRAZY so I have been going insane wanting to read the next one in this amazingly juicy series. So, thankfully, I was able to read an excerpt from the official Private site right here. Head on over and read yourself if you're as excited as me for the latest addition to the series! If you love suspense, drama, romance, and some comedy, you won't be able to put this series down. There's not really a synopsis for it yet but this is what B&N's site had:

The latest mystery in the New York Times bestselling series, Private.

I can't wait! :)

8 comments:

  1. I love this series too! It's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Scandal and Last Christmas on my book shelf and am holding off on reading them until I can get Vanished. Throughout this series, it has been cliffhanger city and I always have to have the next one to jump right into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea Kari, way better than mine of buying the next book they day it comes out, reading it in like a day, and having to wait like six months to read the next one!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister has Private 1-5 on her Kindle. Is it like Gossip Girl? I kinda want to to give it a shot :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayay! I'm addicted to the PRIVATE series, as well - it is phenom!! Have you ever read Kieran Scott's "Jingle Boy"? You must, you must!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! i can't wait to get it!! borders usually has the book out a few days early... i got she's so dead to us 3 days early and sweet deceit was out a WEEK early! this seems like it will be the best yet! will you have anymore guess the title contests?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I will definitely check it out Cafe Fashionista! I just bought Geek Magnet by her :)

    And Missy, thanks for the advice, I can usually score a book early at my local BAMM... Oh and I will host a new contest later this week so look out for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete