Why BOOKS & LEMONADE?

I named my blog Books & Lemonade because I think one of the most relaxing things is sitting outside reading a good book and drinking some ice-cold lemonade ;)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Give Me A Thumbs Up!

Yes, I have entered another Chick Lit Shorties contest. And yes, my computer is still acting up, plus I have to read The Crucible and do research on it for summer homework. So anyway, this will be short. Please vote me a thumbs up for my 500 characters short story right here. Your vote is much appreciated! By the way, I am the sixteenth comment under my username here, LuxeCouture. Thank you guys and let me know if you enter so I can be sure to vote for you too! :)

3 comments:

  1. hi luxe! :) i'm going to make a book recommendation for you! ahhaha. a book i would definetely try is the hunger games. the cover isnt really girly, but its def. a heart wrenching series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've heard a lot about The Hinger Games. Thanks, I'll have to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete